"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- JP Curran, 1790

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Biden's Creative Use for Rosary Beads

I've recently come across a few blogs claiming that Sen. Biden once said that he would shove rosary beads down someone's throat (because he's a 'good' Catholic after all, with his pro-abortion record in the Senate). I figured that perhaps this was taken out of context, and sought to do my own research of the quote. Sadly for Joe Biden, it is entirely and absolutely true that he made such a statement. Here's the actual story from 2005.

About 2/3 of the way down you'll find the following quote from Sen. Biden:

"The next Republican that tells me I'm not religious I'm going to shove my rosary beads down their throat." -- Sen. Biden, 2005

Sometimes I wonder if we right-thinking people should just stop talking for a little while and let the Democrats and ultra-leftists make all of our points for us? Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in the 1st Amendment. Say whatever you want. If you're a moron, I may point that out...if I have time. :P

Site Meter

Blog Archive