"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- JP Curran, 1790
Monday, October 27, 2008
Just remember, ladies and gentlemen, especially my fellow residents of Colorado, THIS MAN WILL BE UNCHECKED IN THE CONGRESS WITH AN OBAMA ADMINISTRATION:
Rep. Frank calls for 25% cut in military spending.
While liberal "pundits" proclaim that President Bush was in charge of the country during the financial meltdown, therefore, he MUST be to blame, conflicts of interest on the other side of the aisle are blatantly ignored by all but Foxnews. While simultaneously calling for a 25% reduction in military spending, Rep. Frank has criticized Republicans for failings of the Democratic leadership! When Republicans cried out that Fannie and Freddie had no solid business practices as a foundation, Democrats proclaimed that they were "pissed" and denounced any attacks on Fannie and Freddie as racism or bigotry. Meanwhile, Barney frank is presumably still confused on the type of drilling we need in Congress. Fox reported recently that Barney Frank, an openly homosexual member of Congress, was involved in a relationship with a top executive from the top perpetrator of our financial meltdown.
**Note** The picture is just one found on the internet, and not proof of some conflict of interest...read the stories to find out more.
Of course no one (but FOX) reported that President Bush sought to fix this crisis in the very first year of his presidency! Barney Frank had an obvious conflict of interest, if reports of his gay relationship are true. In fact, he should be investigated to the fullest extent of the law!
Watch Dems get "pissed" at the audacity of the Republicans to question the great Fannie and Freddie (remember, this is a good vote-buying scheme for Democrats)...this was in 2004:
Sphere: Related Content
- MCCAIN LEADS!!!
- The Color of News
- Get Mad, Make your voice heard. VOTE!
- Obama will not tolerate your insolence!
- Top Election YouTube video
- The Age of Stupidity Arrives Early
- The apex of a deceptive campaign: The $4M Infomerc...
- The little campaign that could...
- Links for the day
- Biden Foot in Mouth -- Part II
- State of the Race: McCain's limited opportunities
- No Barney, that's not the type of drilling we need...
- Drudge Calls it a Bombshell...It's "Dog bites man"...
- Dueling Philosophies
- Barack Obama's "Middle Class"??
- Barack is the "Jimmy Carter" candidate?
- What's with the crazy polls this year: A statistic...
- What do you know about Barack Obama?
- Resurrection of Harry Truman
- It came in the middle of the night!
- Obama's Supporters Vote for McCain's Policies!
- Our crisis of confidence in Leadership
- Democrats (In Their Own Words) Defending Fannie an...
- Barney Frank...not the kind of drilling we need
- BREAKING NEWS: Barack not in Hawaii
- Joe "Nostradamus" Biden
- The Democratic National Committe's new seal
- Barack has good pick up lines; can he score?
- Obama en Masse
- Prophetic Words from Reagan
- Stare Into the Eyes of the Great Leader Prophet Me...
- The Liberal Mind
- A Liberal Supermajority
- The funny men
- The McCain Surge
- Paradigm Shift
- John McCain
- Barack as Robin Hood, a song
- Oh Nuts!
- Biden's Foot-in-Mouth Disease
- Biden Attacks Joe the Plumber
- McCain Scores in the Final Debate
- Is there still hope for McCain?
- Anticipation for Obamanomics
- Too Little, Too Late?
- Barack is Robin Hood in Sheeps' Clothes.
- ACORN voter registration fraud (cont.)
- The coming Keynesian revolution
- ACORN voter registration fraud (cont.)
- Premature Evacuation
- Biden's Creative Use for Rosary Beads
- Power and Importance of Religion
- Liberal intellectualism at its best (McCain suppor...
- Republicans are racist!
- Obama's Supporters and Specific Accomplishments
- We're all going to DIE unless Global Warming is So...
- Russia Fires Missile into the Pacific
- Sarah Silverman Says you can poop and vote and the...
- Iraq is the Central Front in the GWOT Despite Obam...
- Distinguished Economists Agree with McCain
- October Surprise?! -- Drudge Reporting Obama Had ...
- Obama Disses the Flag
- Smoot-Hawley Tariff Redux
- Meanwhile back in North Korea...
- "I will slow our development of future combat syst...
- Recommended Reading
- ACORN voter registration fraud
- Is BO the great and powerful Oz?
- Transparency in Government?
- Ayers, Wright, Code Pink, and NARAL ... ALL OBAMA ...
- Obama's Crazy Claims
- A Time for Choosing
- Real Change = McCain
- The Disturbing William Ayers
- 48 Seconds of Stuttering followed by 2 Seconds of ...
- Liberals Know SO MUCH ... that isn't so
- Subtle Hint at Obama's "Belief System"
- $700B of postive reinforcement, for what?
- 3 Reasons to questions BO's judgement
- The Dangers of Celebrity Worship, A Threat to our ...
- An American Carol
- VP Debate Reaction: Neither won, but one strategy ...
- MORE ELECTORAL FUN!!
- EC Average - Bradley Effect = Tie?!
- The Return of Karl Marx
- ▼ October (86)