"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- JP Curran, 1790

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Age of Stupidity Arrives Early

I'd like to say that I'm surprised, but frankly I'm not. We've seen poll after poll basically proclaiming Obama the victor. We've seen newspapers making the earliest of early calls, and we've heard from foreign heads of state calling for Obama's victory in the best interest of international diplomacy (ie, American weakness = international diplomacy). We see a new poll from the LA Times (of all places) showing that 6% of the people in Florida and 3% of those in Ohio WHO ALREADY VOTED don't even know who they voted for.



Source of the Photo: Moonbat Cartel Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in the 1st Amendment. Say whatever you want. If you're a moron, I may point that out...if I have time. :P

Site Meter

Blog Archive