"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- JP Curran, 1790

Monday, November 24, 2008

The Sharks are ready to bite!

It is become clearer that Barack Obama intends to govern more to the center than where he campaigned. Although I'm sure he will through some red meat to the liberal sharks swirling around his campaign, I don't think it will be enough or given fast enough.

As I wrote about earlier, the Sharks are swirling and they have an appetite. It looks like they are ready to bite!

It is quite comical to realize that he is still President-elect and less than a month from electoral victory and they are already showing their impatience with his inability to deliver the world to them, to all of them. He promised too much and will not be able to deliver.

I'll report back at first bite when blood is in the water. Will this be a feeding frenzy??

My bet is still on the unions to be the first to bite. My darkhorse now that he begins to put together his economic plan, the environmentalists who won't accept bad economic excuses.

Signing off...JCB Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in the 1st Amendment. Say whatever you want. If you're a moron, I may point that out...if I have time. :P

Site Meter

Blog Archive