"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- JP Curran, 1790

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

2008: Not a Landslide, not a blowout, not a realignment

Jay Cost at RCP is quickly becoming one of the writers I anticipate the most. His approach is similar to my logic in the use of historical and factual data to analyze and interpret current events or questions.

He helps re-affirm in his most recent post what I analyzed in my previous post ; that past elections to show that this was not a landslide victory for Obama.

Update: An article by Stuart Rothenberg http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/11/is_2008_a_realigning_election.html Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe in the 1st Amendment. Say whatever you want. If you're a moron, I may point that out...if I have time. :P

Site Meter

Blog Archive