"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- JP Curran, 1790
Thursday, February 19, 2009
I honestly don't even need to give much of a response here. AG Holder's words speak volumes, so I ask Offering Common Sense readers, some of the most tuned in, and acutely aware blog readers on the internet, what do you think about our new Attorney General and his comments? You'll have to try to step past the steaming pile of hypocrisy that he left for you to achieve some objectivity, of course. Sphere: Related Content
- Offering Common Sense is Undergoing Changes
- Republicans who voted for the Omnibus Bill (H.R. 1...
- Get ready to be hit by an Omnibus (H.R. 1105)
- Georgia Republicans Stand Against the IRS
- Alan Colmes, the new National Inquirer of the News...
- Bush Diplomacy v. Obama Diplomacy
- Earmarks, Get Your Earmarks Here!
- Rep. Jackson-Lee is at it again! H.R. 262 - Preve...
- S. 449 - Free Speech Protection Act of 2009
- "A Nation of Cowards." -- AG Holder
- S. 371 - Sen. Bennett (D - CO) Co-sponsoring
- H.R. 794 - Rep. Doug Lamborn's Current Bill
- Pork Alert! H.R. 1000 (Update #1)
- H.R. 17 - Citizen's Self-Defense Act of 2009
- My Dream
- The Top of the Slippery Slope
- Constitutional Amendment XXVIII
- The Pork Barrell Spending and Screw the Taxpayers ...
- GOP Leadership embracing its role as the oppositio...
- Sen. Collins, Specter, and Snow: A Betrayal of Pr...
- The Culture of Death
- Obama's Stimulus is his First Battle of Manassas
- Grab your shovels
- Coleman still tickin'
- ▼ February (24)