"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- JP Curran, 1790
Monday, February 23, 2009
Alan Colmes, staunch liberal, and Foxnews political pundit actually sat down for a formal interview with Bill Ayers who does "not regret" planting bombs. The self-professed terrorist has no place in our political discourse, and elevating his status or his ego does nothing to solve the problems our nation faces. This is nothing more than tabloid journalism, and I thought that Alan was a little better than that.
Dr. Ayers, I honestly don't give a rats A what you think about the war in Afghanistan, or anything else for that matter. As far as I'm concerned, you should be behind bars for terrorism, aggravated assault, and attempted murder. You're nothing more than a sideshow, and were it not for the President's ill choice of venue early in his political life, you would be virtually unheard of at this point in time. You may not regret your actions now or even understand the hypocrisy of being an anti-war activist who bombs people, but I truly believe your visit to the Pearly Gates will be the toughest interview you ever face.
Real Americans can disagree, and they can function in a free society with open debate. Just as I make no apologies for my staunch Conservatism, I fully respect and appreciate the right of the liberal nuts to express their views, too. Prance in the streets, and proclaim your love for the gay pandas, and your hatred for any war, all you want. I welcome the debate. You, however, Dr. Ayers have demonstrated that you have no ability to reason or function in a free society. Perhaps you'd be better served in one of the communist nations you love so much.
I'll tell you what. Here's my offer to Dr. Ayers. If you will revoke your American citizenship, and move to a communist country (or even a socialist European country for that matter) and take up permanent residence...I'll buy the one way plane ticket! Sphere: Related Content
- Offering Common Sense is Undergoing Changes
- Republicans who voted for the Omnibus Bill (H.R. 1...
- Get ready to be hit by an Omnibus (H.R. 1105)
- Georgia Republicans Stand Against the IRS
- Alan Colmes, the new National Inquirer of the News...
- Bush Diplomacy v. Obama Diplomacy
- Earmarks, Get Your Earmarks Here!
- Rep. Jackson-Lee is at it again! H.R. 262 - Preve...
- S. 449 - Free Speech Protection Act of 2009
- "A Nation of Cowards." -- AG Holder
- S. 371 - Sen. Bennett (D - CO) Co-sponsoring
- H.R. 794 - Rep. Doug Lamborn's Current Bill
- Pork Alert! H.R. 1000 (Update #1)
- H.R. 17 - Citizen's Self-Defense Act of 2009
- My Dream
- The Top of the Slippery Slope
- Constitutional Amendment XXVIII
- The Pork Barrell Spending and Screw the Taxpayers ...
- GOP Leadership embracing its role as the oppositio...
- Sen. Collins, Specter, and Snow: A Betrayal of Pr...
- The Culture of Death
- Obama's Stimulus is his First Battle of Manassas
- Grab your shovels
- Coleman still tickin'
- ▼ February (24)