There is other litigation pending, including the Lafayette Hill, PA., however none will prevent him from becoming our next President.
As I wrote about earlier, I didn't think any of these cases had a chance at preventing his inauguration but rather helped to damage his squeaky reputation. Similar to the Left's attack on President Bush intelligence, it is now Obama's turn to fight for his persona. Early in the Bush Presidency it was suddenly "acceptable" that Presidents are no longer off-limits to comedians and petty humor. We'll see if the same courtesy is extended to Barack. Here are a few topics de jure...
My Obama Top 13
- He's not a U.S. Citizen
- He likes to give the Middle Finger
- Without a teleprompter, he's a stuttering buffoon
- He champions the word "um"
- He's a chain smoker
- He's secretly a Muslim
- He is unpatriotic & won't wear a Flag lapel pin
- He is Karl Marx reincarnate
- He is not Black. Half-black, raised by whites, and non-slavery heritage. Just ask Jesse J.
- He doesn't sweat
- He makes a reporters hearts' pitter-patter
- He wishes people would call him Barry
- He looks forward to the day when Michelle will let go of his ....... If Jesse Jackson doesn't get 'em first!