"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- JP Curran, 1790

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Russian "Scholar" Needs to Shut the Hell Up

Professor Panarin is being reported in the news as saying he feels that the United States will soon break up. You may recall my earlier post, Dream on Professor Panarin, where I criticized the Russian's obvious misunderstanding of our national fabric. Apparently my reasonable argument didn't work, so here's my next response (below):


*I changed the title from "heck" to "hell." Heck was just too hokey.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

  1. The U.S.S.R. may have come to an end but the propaganda will not. They still want the beacon of liberty to fall and will hope we do until the end of time.

    http://franklinslocke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the 1st Amendment. Say whatever you want. If you're a moron, I may point that out...if I have time. :P

Site Meter