"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- JP Curran, 1790
Friday, March 13, 2009
We can start with a simple definition of the term:
hypocrisy - saying one thing and doing another, claiming you are against earmarks and signing a bill with thousands of earmarks totalling billions of dollars, calling for an era of responsibility while bailing out failing corporations, criticizing the previous administration for secret closed door meetings with energy companies while having secret closed door meetings with union leaders, saying that you will reduce taxes for American families while increasing taxes for those who dare to attempt to stimulate the economy and actually create jobs.... Sphere: Related Content
- Happy Birthday Garrett!
- Unemployment, inflation, trillions of dollars in d...
- Republicans Who Vote Like Liberals
- Foxnews and Legal Scholars Just Now Catching Up to...
- Bigger than Bailouts: A Nation at Risk
- Happy Birthday Juli!
- Obama Administration to Vets: "Pay your own health...
- Republicans Voting for Cloture in the Senate
- Rush Exposes Liberal Media Cover-up
- Liberty, Security, and the Wildcard
- 270 Decide for 300,000,000
- Constitutional Amendment Proposed! H.J.Res.21
- Are you freakin' kidding me?
- Russian "Scholar" Needs to Shut the Hell Up
- Citizens' Self-Defense Act of 2009 (H.R. 17) Updat...
- H.R. 1238 meet H.R. 794
- ▼ March (16)