"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- JP Curran, 1790
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Read it for yourself.
In the wake of the terrorist attacks, we had bigger fish to fry. News stories about Gary Condit's affair, and the murder of the Washington intern, or the series of shark attacks on the east coast fizzled. Carville's political statements seemingly disappeared, until now. Get over yourself, liberals. You've proven to be preppy elitists at every step of the way, so far, and hypocritical doesn't even begin to describe the liberal ideology. Sphere: Related Content
- Happy Birthday Garrett!
- Unemployment, inflation, trillions of dollars in d...
- Republicans Who Vote Like Liberals
- Foxnews and Legal Scholars Just Now Catching Up to...
- Bigger than Bailouts: A Nation at Risk
- Happy Birthday Juli!
- Obama Administration to Vets: "Pay your own health...
- Republicans Voting for Cloture in the Senate
- Rush Exposes Liberal Media Cover-up
- Liberty, Security, and the Wildcard
- 270 Decide for 300,000,000
- Constitutional Amendment Proposed! H.J.Res.21
- Are you freakin' kidding me?
- Russian "Scholar" Needs to Shut the Hell Up
- Citizens' Self-Defense Act of 2009 (H.R. 17) Updat...
- H.R. 1238 meet H.R. 794
- ▼ March (16)