"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- JP Curran, 1790
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Sen. Lamar Alexander [R, TN]
Sen. Christopher Bond [R, MO]
Sen. Thad Cochran [R, MS]
Sen. Lisa Murkowski [R, AK]
Sen. Richard Shelby [R, AL]
Sen. Olympia Snowe [R, ME]
Sen. Arlen Specter [R, PA]
Sen. Roger Wicker [R, MS]
Thanks a million guys...or 410-thousand million. Sphere: Related Content
- Happy Birthday Garrett!
- Unemployment, inflation, trillions of dollars in d...
- Republicans Who Vote Like Liberals
- Foxnews and Legal Scholars Just Now Catching Up to...
- Bigger than Bailouts: A Nation at Risk
- Happy Birthday Juli!
- Obama Administration to Vets: "Pay your own health...
- Republicans Voting for Cloture in the Senate
- Rush Exposes Liberal Media Cover-up
- Liberty, Security, and the Wildcard
- 270 Decide for 300,000,000
- Constitutional Amendment Proposed! H.J.Res.21
- Are you freakin' kidding me?
- Russian "Scholar" Needs to Shut the Hell Up
- Citizens' Self-Defense Act of 2009 (H.R. 17) Updat...
- H.R. 1238 meet H.R. 794
- ▼ March (16)