"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- JP Curran, 1790

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Republicans Voting for Cloture in the Senate

These are our Republican Senators who voted for cloture, in an effort to pass the $410 Omnibus government spending bill 2k9.

Sen. Lamar Alexander [R, TN]
Sen. Christopher Bond [R, MO]
Sen. Thad Cochran [R, MS]
Sen. Lisa Murkowski [R, AK]
Sen. Richard Shelby [R, AL]
Sen. Olympia Snowe [R, ME]
Sen. Arlen Specter [R, PA]
Sen. Roger Wicker [R, MS]

Thanks a million guys...or 410-thousand million. Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this I was wondering who the RINOs were. Now I can target my Tea Party. Have you checked out ConservativeOutrage.blogspot.com?

    They call me Pops

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the 1st Amendment. Say whatever you want. If you're a moron, I may point that out...if I have time. :P

Site Meter