"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- JP Curran, 1790

Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Garrett!

My little man is 3 years old today (well Saturday that is)! Garrett is 100% boy, as you can tell from the brief slideshow, and he's always been our little athlete. I usually tell my wife that 2 is my favorite age, but I think all of the kids are great at various ages. Garrett is inquisitive, tough, and a ton of fun, and he's a good big brother to his baby sister, as well as a good little brother to his other two sisters and his big brother! He gives tons of hugs and kisses, but he's also nearly broken my nose (accidentally of course).

Happy Birthday buddy!


Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and those fireworks are great! Hope you and your son enjoy his birthday.

    http://libertarianwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the 1st Amendment. Say whatever you want. If you're a moron, I may point that out...if I have time. :P

Site Meter