"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- JP Curran, 1790

Monday, April 20, 2009

Signing Off...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm signing off Offering Common Sense v. 1.0, and we're now exclusively writing at our new site ... www.offeringcommonsense.com.

The Conservative cause continues! See you there!
Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

  1. Hey, couldn't find a comment address so I'm writing this here. Please come and join us at rightriot.com-- link to your blog posts there and we'll send you conservative blog traffic. Help us build a conservative activist network before the all-important senate elections!

    ReplyDelete

I believe in the 1st Amendment. Say whatever you want. If you're a moron, I may point that out...if I have time. :P

Site Meter