"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- JP Curran, 1790
Thursday, April 9, 2009
- Signing Off...
- Offering Common Sense
- Pres. Obama Gets It Right
- Capt. Phillips FREED!
- Navy Turned Back by Pirates?!
- Things that make you go...What the HELL?!
- You want free speech or press? Sign this form fir...
- Happy Birthday Belle-Belle
- President Declines to Comment on Pirates
- Cybersecurity and You!
- ▼ April (11)