"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." -- JP Curran, 1790
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Is the Navy under orders not to shoot, or are they just making sure they don't hit the hostage? Inquiring minds want to know.
Either way, this is an even bigger act of war, and we have NO WAR DECLARATION FROM CONGRESS and a President who is eerily SILENT on the issue. Sphere: Related Content
- Signing Off...
- Offering Common Sense
- Pres. Obama Gets It Right
- Capt. Phillips FREED!
- Navy Turned Back by Pirates?!
- Things that make you go...What the HELL?!
- You want free speech or press? Sign this form fir...
- Happy Birthday Belle-Belle
- President Declines to Comment on Pirates
- Cybersecurity and You!
- ▼ April (11)